Thursday, April 29, 2010

Giggles


I have to pick the red one. But only because of a personal reason. Nah, never mind that.
How 'bout you? How are you and how do you feel today?
Long time no blog, tweet, or any (online) social networking interactions lately. I don't do Facebook anymore, boring as hell.
Soooo, what to do now?
How about some fashion update? Sounds good?
Ok then! :D

I'm quite into jackets and outerwear right now, even though it's practically 40 degree Celsius out here in Jakarta. Here's some of them that catch my attention:


Adoring this Shape Shiftr velvet jacket so much, and I love this whole look, not too girly and overdo. Nice.

This Prabal Gurung Topper jacket is somewhat not a jacket, more like an outwear, but I love it. The color is just beautiful. Definitely would love to have it for my presentations.


1 word, gorgeous. Love it love it love it and I wanna have it! Ohh, give me this Tutu Blu cardigan, pleaseee.

I think that's it for this hour. Let me see if I can update it on the next hour. Time for blogwalking!
Until then fellas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment