Thursday, July 1, 2010

Repost: Yeah, I’ve Been Curious All Day

August 4, 2008 at 4:17 pm

Whatever happened to Amelia Earhart? I wonder, if she survived the crash and lived? Or she died doing something that she’s proud of, flying? Either way, it’s all a good ending I think. But still, what happened to her?

Whatever happened to Atlantis? I wonder, if it survived and lived, somewhere in another side of the world? Or has it washed away by something unimaginable and became a history no one will ever forget? Either way, it’s all an epic ending I think. But still, what happened to it?

Whatever happened to Dinosaurs? I wonder, if they survived and lived, and died naturally? Or are they really died because of the huge meteorites rain? Either way, it’s all an adventurous ending I think. But still, what happened to them?

Whatever will happened to me? I wonder, if I’m going to survived and lived? Or am I gonna ended up regretting, and still don’t want to let things go? Either way, it’s all a flat ending I think. But still, what will happened to me?

Whatever will happened to us? I wonder, if we’re going to survived and lived? Or are we going through our separate ways, and ended up still indescribable? Either way, it’s all a mixed ending I think. But still, what will happened to us?

0 comments:

Post a Comment